- All cats must be vaccinated for a minimum of feline flu and enterits - the
vaccination record card MUST be brought to the cattery on arrival
- Neutered cats only can be accepted
- We must be notified of any medical conditions prior to arrival at the cattery
- We have 24 hour veterinary cover and your cat is insured while holidaying
with us for non pre-existing conditions
- We stongly recommend boarders have vet proprietary flea treatments
- Opening hours are 08:00- 11:00am and 17:00 - 19:00pm
- Local collection and delivery available for a reasonable charge
- Prices are charged by the day and current rates can be obtained by contacting
us either through our 'contact us' page on
this website or by phoning 01639 750451
Booking Terms & Conditions
I understand that while every care will be given to my animals they are boarded
at my own risk. I authorise you to call a veterinary surgeon on my behalf should
you consider it necessary.
We reserve the right to dispose of animals not collected within 15 days of
the stated departure date if no communication from the owner is received and if
reasonable efforts to contact the owners or their representatives fail.
The data collected on our booking forms will be stored on a computer but will
be used only for our own administration purposes.